Our modern and fast world makes us vulnerable to a traumatic personal injury. Auto accidents especially are such a danger, because despite our precautions on the road we can’t control other drivers. National car accident statistics report More than 90 people die in car accidents everyday. 3 million people in the U.S. are injured every year in car accidents. Around 2 million drivers in car accidents experience permanent injuries every year. With this in mind we need to have additional mindfulness while behind the wheel of a vehicle and also be informed of what we need to do after an accident.
What to do if you have an accident
- Exchange Information: Make sure you exchange driver's licenses and insurance. Obtain contact information and get a police report as needed.
- Seek Medical Attention: Regardless of pain levels and even if you don’t need an EMT, follow up immediately with an integrated medical practice. Seek help quickly to speed up recovery.
- Seek Legal Advice: Contacting an attorney as soon possible will greatly increase your chance of obtaining a fair settlement.
- Continuity of Care: Make sure you keep all your doctor appointments so your doctor can keep adequate documentation of all your progress for the personal injury lawyer. This will increase the chances of positive outcome in your case.
The Importance of Seeking Immediate Attention Immediately
Seeking medical attention immediately after an accident needs to be emphasized. Even if you only have minor pain or none at all. Injuries from sudden and fast auto accidents often don't reveal themselves until later. The neglectfulness to seek out care after car accidents can cause chronic permanent damage to the body. Find a statistic or quote to put here.
Filing a Claim a Claim Against a Liable Party
The immediate attention of a medical professional goes beyond physical wellness. Seeing a doctor immediately after the accident allows you to get documents indicating the severity of the injury and the appropriate treatment plant.
The documentation of a practitioner is essential if you are seeking any type of compensation from your auto accident injury. Your immediate evidence of injury gives a greater likelihood for your medical being compensated. Personal Injuries can cost upwards to tens of thousand dollars! Even if you only spend one night in the hospital you can expect to see a medical ranging from $1500-$3000.
On average, medical bills that you may incur after a car accident will include costs for things such as:
- Physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy and rehabilitation
- Mobility equipment like crutches, walkers, or wheelchairs
Why Use CHS For Your PI Case?
- We Treat and heal Injuries quickly.
- We are an integrated pain management clinic that specializes in physical medicine.
- We use conservative treatments and guidelines with responsible financial policies.
- We work seamlessly with attorneys, insurance companies, and other healthcare providers.
- We maintain top compliance with impeccable documentation.
- Our physicians and therapists are experienced in treating auto accident injuries.
Auto Accident Symptoms Treated at CHS
- Shoulder and Neck Pain
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Low Back Pain
- Pain in Legs or Arms
- Car Seat Belt Injury
The actions you take immediately after your personal injury are so crucial! Seeking medical attention, filing a claim against the liable party, and being committed to your recovery program are the three most important steps needed for a full recovery.
City Health Services wants to help you get in your pre-accident form and utilize the best treatments to give you the best care. We treat the entire musculoskeletal system. Whether it is soft tissue, nerve issues or other complications, we can help! Call us at 480-649-5297 to schedule an appointment today and work with our practitioners to get back to pre accident condition.